WordPress WooCommerce Sendle plugin is free Sendle shipping method for WooCommerce. The plugin connects your WooCommerce store to Sendle and creates orders directly. If you love WooCommerce and Sendle, download the plugin today and integrate your Sendle account with your WooCommerce store.
Sendle’s website: https://www.sendle.com/
Sendle delivers parcels door-to-door across Australia at flat rates cheaper than post. Send 25kg from $5.98. Save time with fast ordering & easy tracking.
WordPress WooCommerce Sendle Plugin Including:
* WooCommerce Shipping Method.
* Support international shipping addresses Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Zones.
* Backwards compatibility for methods existing before zones existed.
* Real-time tracking information.
* Parcel Tracking Widget.
* Parcel Tracking shortcode – [sendle_tracking].
* Turn On/Off taxable feature.
* PO BOX Detection.
* Parcel Lockers Detection.
* User defined plan name.
* Shipping Tracking link.
* Creating Sendle Shipping Label Automatically.
* Receiving tracking ID from Sendle and save with the order.
* Allow Admin download Sendle Shipping Label PDF File
* Allow Admin set default “sender pickup instructions”.
* Allow Admin set default “receiver instructions”.
* Allow Admin set sender’s contact info.
* Allow Admin set sender’s pickup address.
* Allow Admin set additional handling fee (can set negative number as the discount or free shipping for the customers).
* Minimum weight
* Debug mode with log file viewer
* Hide method if anything with a side over 120cm
Add-ons ( Please Contact us to get files )
* Support WC Vendors
If you need more features with our free WooCommerce Sendle plugin, please contact us.
== FAQ ==
= I’m having trouble getting Sendle to display in the shipping options, here is the API URL was called
I think your items are oversize, the volume should be less than 0.1 m3
= The WooCommerce Sendle Shipping method is not working and got “The authorization details are not valid. Either the Sendle ID or API key is incorrect.” error message after enabled debug
Make sure the API info is correct.
if you are using “sandbox” mode, you need to get API from Sendle Sandbox site, if you are using “live” mode, you need to use API from Sendle Live site.
= How to fix A non-numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/woo-sendle-shipping-method/sendle-shipping.php on line 324=
Make sure assign weight info to each product.
= How to fix A non-numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-formatting-functions.php on line 142=
The dimension of the product is missing
= What is Minimum weight =
If the weight of an order is lower than Minimum Weight, the script will pass Minimum Weight instead of actual weight to Sendle.
= Where can I find my Sendle API key =
To obtain your Sendle API key, Please read the following article.
= How to use the parcel tracking widget =
You can add the widget “Sendle Tracking” from Appearance -> Widgets for your sidebar
= How to use parcel tracking shortcode =
You can place the shortcde [sendle_tracking] on your post / page content
= How to enable Sendle Tracking widget and shortcodes =
You have to fill all fields from Sendle Tracking Setting page
admin -> side menu -> WooCommerce -> Sendle Tracking Setting
= The WooCommerce Sendle Shipping Method is not showing up in cart and checkout =
Double check if CURL was enabled with PHP on your server
= How does Sendle Shipping Method plugin calculate the shipping price =
It is based on the starting postcode, destination postcode and total weight of order
= How to check debug data =
After “debug” was enabled, you can check log data from
= I have enabled and configured the Sendle Shipping method but still not see it from checkout page =
Double check if you assign weight for each product and total weight of an order should be less than 25 kg. If you assign height, width and length to each product, Sendle will only support max 0.1m3 per box
= How can I create a Sendle tracking link for customer =
1. Create a new page (e.g http://www.softwarehtec.com/sendle_tracking/) and insert the short code [sendle_tracking] to the body of the page
2. Tracking link format [ http://www.softwarehtec.com/sendle_tracking/?reference=Sendle Reference Number ]
== Changelog ==
= 1.8.0 =
* Parcel Lockers Detection
= 1.7.2 =
* Fixed No delivery instructions are allowed when booking at satchel rates error
= 1.7.1 =
* Added filters
= 1.7.0 =
* Added filters
= 1.6.9 =
* Fixed a minor issue
= 1.6.8 =
* Hide method if anything with a side over 120cm
= 1.6.7 =
* Added “Add return fee as delivery price” option
* Fixed minor issues
= 1.6.6 =
* Fixed issues with PHP 7
= 1.6.5 =
* add Add-ons
= 1.6.4 =
* add user agent
= 1.6.3 =
* fixed headers already sent error
= 1.6.2 =
* fixed postmeta issue
= 1.6.1 =
* fixed cookies issue
= 1.6.0 =
* Support International address
= 1.5.8 =
* Fixed pickup date issue
= 1.5.7 =
* added closed button for top banner.
= 1.5.6 =
* Fixed pickup business date issue.
= 1.5.5 =
* Add Minimum weight
= 1.5.4 =
* Add Sendle Shipping Label PDF url
= 1.5.3 =
* Fixed shipping zone tax issue
= 1.5.2 =
* Removed invisible characters
= 1.5.1 =
* Changing the name of Sendle Order to Sendle Shipping Label
= 1.5.0 =
* Creating Sendle Order Automatically
= 1.4.9 =
* add custom plan name for Easy,Premium and Pro.
* Accept tracking reference via url parameter
= 1.4.8 =
*PO BOX detection feature
= 1.4.7 =
* Support free shipping when set large negative number for the extra cost
= 1.4.6 =
* Add “taxable” button
= 1.3.6 =
* Shipping price will be based on weight and volume
= 1.3.5 =
* Add “extra fee”
= 1.3.4 =
* Add debug feature
= 1.3.3 =
* API URL was updated
* Test up to 4.8
= 1.2.3 =
* Add curl warning message
= 1.2.2 =
* Test with WordPress 4.7.5
= 1.2.1 =
* Fixed Can’t use method return value in write context
= 1.2.0 =
* Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Zones
* Backwards commpatility for methods existing before zones existed
* Add Sendle Tracking Setting page ( WooCommerce -> Sendle Tracking Setting)
= 1.1.7 =
* add parcel tracking shortcode
= 1.1.6 =
* Enabled city field for shipping calculator
= 1.1.5 =
* Parcel Tracking Widget
= 1.1.4 =
* fixed a minor issue
* add “Mode” setting ( live , sandbox )
= 1.1.3 =
* fixed a minor compatible issue
= 1.1.2 =
* Changed to HTTP API
= 1.1.1 =
* fixed the suburb which is containing white space issue
= 1.1 =
* fixed some minor issues
* Add plan_name – Without authenticating, the API will give quotes for all publicly available plans by default. If plan_name is specified, the API will respond with a quote for just the given plan. Current available plans are Easy, Premium, and Pro. For authenticated requests, the API always returns the quote for the account’s current plan and ignores plan_name.
= 1.0 =
* init version
== FAQ ==
= Who is sendle =
Sendle is an Australian-based company that provides courier services locally within the country. The company primarily competes with the government owned Australia Post and it is the first postal company in the country to offer fully carbon neutral delivery services.
= Who owns sendle =
The company was founded in 2014 by James Bradfield Moody, Sean Geoghegan and Craig Davis.
= What courier does sendle use =
Sendle uses a dynamic network of delivery providers based around Australia. Including DHL eCommerce
= Can you send a laptop with sendle =
You can send small quantities of brand new electronic devices with built-in batteries that cannot be removed or replaced by the user.